Strony

poniedziałek, 5 sierpnia 2013

CYP challenge #174 All at sea


Hi!
Today is the challenge day on craft your passion challenges blog. It's my first project as a member of a Design Team and I'm very excited. The theme is All at sea, which is perfect since we have summer right now! I used an image from Delicious Doodles, Distress Markers and inks. I thought the shells would be perfect for that project. Have fun! Go to our blog to check out the rules and add your art, you can win some digital stamps!

Cześć!
Dzisiaj jest dzień wyzwaniowy na craft your passion challenges blog. To mój pierwszy projekt jako członek zespółu projektantek i jestem bardzo, bardzo podekscytowana. Temat naszego wyzwania to "All at sea" czyli wszystko co związane z morzem, w końcu mamy lato, prawda? :)
Użyłam digi stempla od Delicious Doodles oraz Distressowych markerów i ink pad'ów. Pomyślałam, że muszelki będą idealnie pasować do tematu.
Zapraszam na naszego bloga aby poznać zasady i dodać swoją kartkę/taga czy inny projekt, można wygrać digi stemple :) Miłej zabawy!

and here's my project/ a tu mója praca:


9 komentarzy:

  1. ale cudo! jest po prostu genialna! tak się pięknie mienią te muszelki! jej!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. wow, super! piękna kartka!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. genialna :) bardzo wakacyjna :D świetny start w DT :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hey Kat! Congratulations on your first post as a CYP DT! Starting with that great splotchy blue and white background paper that looks like foam on the waves and up to the seashells... you have created a great seascape. The gingham makes me feel like I am looking thru a curtained window out to my beautiful view - nicely done Kat.
    ~ginny

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. śliczne muszelki, czy to brokat w kleju na tych muszelkach?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow I really love the coloring of the Sea landscape. Gorgeous card.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I'm so delighted that you have joined the CYP team. Your first card is wonderful. I love the soft colouring of the image with the Distress markers. Those sparkly shells frame it so well and create a lovely base.

    OdpowiedzUsuń